In this video blog, I show you how to make a healthy alternative pumpkin bread that is really delicious. It was even liked by people in my family who don’t eat healthy food really at all! They even asked for seconds and wanted me to make another one! So, check out the video recipe below, and see the list of ingredients under the video.
- 1 and 3/4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbs of pure organic maple syrup
- 16 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and bake for 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and I hope to see you here again soon!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for videos from me & my Yoga Channel as well! Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and Bloglovin! Have a beautiful day :)