As of now, I am 26 years old, and I will be turning 27 in April 2015. That means that I have 3.5 years until I turn the big 3-0! I figure, that’s plenty of time to accomplish some fun & adventurous life goals that I haven’t yet checked off the list. I’ve definitely done a lot in my 26 years on earth. Lived abroad, got a master’s degree, and traveled to 26 countries (I think that’s how many), but there are definitely some things that I still would like to do that I haven’t yet ticked off the list. Some might call this a “bucket list,” but I honestly hate that term and concept. I know its inevitable, but I don’t like thinking about my death. I prefer to hit milestones throughout my life, and think about what a wonderful gift life is rather than come up with a list of things I want to do before I “kick the bucket.”
Just in case you haven’t caught on to where I’m going with this yet, I have decided to create a list of 30 things that I want to accomplish before I turn 30. Thirty life goals is a lot to get through in 3 years. Some will be big, and some will be not so big, but if they’re on this list, then I obviously should make a serious effort to do them. I have put a lot of thought into all of these goals, and they are in no particular order. I figured that if I share them with you all, I will be held more accountable for getting them done! Right? Who knows, maybe you’ll be inspired to add these to your life goals list as well. So, here we go!
30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30!
1. Go to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji.
2. Go on a road trip in the USA.
3. Move back to London, UK.
4. Go zip lining.
5. Lead a yoga retreat.
6. Write & publish a book.
7. Fly in Virgin Atlantic’s upper class.
8. Be able to converse in Italian.
9. Become financially free.
10. Complete 100 hours of community service.
11. Rescue a dog.
12. Take a cooking class.
13. Get back into pottery/ceramics/wheel throwing.
14. Host a dinner party.
15. Learn how to drive a stick shift (manual car).
16. Become a part-time vegetarian.
17. Test drive my dream car.
18. Visit Antarctica (completing my visit to all 7 world continents).
19. Complete my “Books I Want To Read Before I turn 30” list.
20. Eat at a Michelin Star restaurant.
21. Complete a pub crawl (or maybe just attend one).
22. Go on a solo trip.
23. Explore more of Asia.
24. Be able to do a headstand & handstand in the middle of the room.
25. Throw myself an epic birthday party.
26. Bury a time capsule.
27. Go on a girls’ trip with my best friends from college (you know who you are).
28. Go zorbing.
29. Be on TV.
30. Go skydiving.
Wish me luck! What’s on your life goals list? Do we have any goals in common? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and I hope to see you here again soon!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for videos from me & my Yoga Channel as well! Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and Bloglovin! Have a beautiful day :)